Home » Posts tagged 'Engineering Coaching in Ghaziabad …'
Tag Archives: Engineering Coaching in Ghaziabad …
Ten Tips for Success In Physics
1. Go to every class. Because physics is a cumulative subject,
missing a single class can set you behind for the entire semester.
2. Take good notes. Lectures, not the book, give you a window
into what your professor finds most important and, consequently,
what is most likely to be on the exam. Write down everything
covered in class. Later, test your understanding by rewriting key
concepts in your own words and working the sample problems
without looking at the solution. Remember, you learn by doing,
3. Read ahead. You won’t be playing catch-up, and you’ll get
far more out of lectures.
4. Give physics priority. If physics is difficult for you, do your
physics homework during a time of the day when you are most
5. Practice. Work all the problems in your book and homework,
and do so in test-like conditions. Find a quiet place and don’t use
6. Quiz yourself regularly. Use 3 x 5 cards to test your
knowledge of terminology and important formulae.
7. Work with classmates. Study need not be a solitary activity.
Form a study group with a few classmates—you’ll retain
information better by talking through the problems with others.
8. Seek help. If you’ve spent significant time on a problem but
find that you’re still confused, seek help. Talk to a classmate,
make an appointment with a tutor or visit your professor during
9. Partial credit. Although physics problems usually have a
right or wrong answer, you can often get partial credit if you
show your work. On exams and homework, write down every
step of your solution.
10. Healthy body, healthy mind. Be sure to eat and sleep well
before an exam. An all-nighter and six Red Bulls isn’t the recipe