As we all know IIT JEE is toughest engineering exam so 3 months are very less time to prepare for it. But nothing is impossible if we do efforts without any distraction.
You have to need dedication and proper guidance. Here are somethose will help you to crack the exam.
- Cracking the IIT JEE needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.
- It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking strategy, and situational intelligence.
- Students have to analyze the syllabus and exam pattern very well.
- Don’t be stressed. Sprucing up self-belief will help you to bolster your position in this critical period.
- Always says to yourself that “You can do it”.
- Solve the last years Question papers and mock tests. It increases your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions will be come in exam.
- Stay relaxed, yet focused. Temperament plays a vital role for success in IIT-JEE. Nervousness can decrease performance to such an extent that a student who expects and has the potential to get a top rank in JEE, fails to even qualify.